You may have recently found yourself in a new situation in life where you are at a crossroads. You may be at the point of deciding on a new career. When it comes to careers, there are countless ones you can go with. One career that a lot of people are choosing for its plentiful benefits is the career of microblading. Microblading refers to the process of creating fine eyebrow hairs on people in a way that helps them get the perfect brows they long for. Before you decide whether you want to begin training for becoming a microblader, or continue looking for something else, you should read this info.
Learn the basics of microblading
- Microblading is a specialized form of applying semi-permanent eyebrow makeup. A special, very thin blade is used to create fine hairs to replicate the look of natural eyebrow hairs.
- Microblading is preferred by many due to its natural look.
- Microblading can completely take away the need for using an eyebrow pencil.
- Microblading can fill in large spots, as well as small areas.
- Microblading can be used to give already full eyebrows added thickness.
- Microbladed eyebrows last for anywhere from 1 to 3 years before needing to be touched-up.
Learn how a microblading career can be flexible
Once you become trained in the art of microblading, you will get to enjoy a lot of choices that makes this career a very flexible one. You will be able to get hired by salons, such as the ones located in the mall or in outdoor strip malls. You may also be able to get a job at a doctor's office who offers a variety of cosmetic options to their clients. Another way you can go is to rent your own chair in a traditional salon. Should you go with chair rental, you will be able to set your own schedule, so you can work the days and hours of your choosing, and be in control of your own work.
Microblading is also a job where you can get a nice collection of repeat customers for yourself. After you have worked in the career for a year, the first round of clients you microbladed will need touchups and start rolling in. This is also a career where you can get a lot of great word-of-mouth clients. Once one happy client leaves, they will want to show off their eyebrows to all of their friends, who will want to know where they got them. Therefore, you'll always want to have a few business cards to give your clients for their friends.
To learn more about a microblading career, reach out to a company like Lux Brow.